- First mix crab meat with pepper, cumin, crushed chives and mayonnaise in the mixing bowl and then roast in the oven for 2 minutes.
- Divide the mixture into 4 small balls
Green apple jelly
- Heat half of the apple juice in a saucepan and quickly add Gelatin . Pour the jelly mixture into 4 soup plates and then chill for at least 2 hours until the jelly is set.
- Cut apple into 4 large thin slices and prepare chives for decoration.
- After the jelly has set, place the crab mixture in the middle of the bowl on top of the jelly, decorate with a slice of apple and the chives.
- Place a teaspoon of Caviar to the side and serve with blinis.